Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let the renovating begin

Because of my awful tooth pain I had an excuse stay awake whole night and start to modify this page to please the newcomers...  It's important to put all the skeletons back to closets before the new friends arrive.

Ah this is exciting!

To celebrate this newborn blog I bought the new 40K starter set for no good reason. Last night I also had my first 40K game ever (not forgetting that I haven't played even FaBa for at least 5 years) and boy it was a total mess after assembling the miniatures and starting to learn the rules from numerous booklets and sheets. And of course my Froces of Chaos got massacred immediately. Maybe after 100 games it's possible to play without checking all the statistics from the rulebooks every 2 minutes, right The miniatures of Dark Vengeance are the best plastic ones I've seen, and I hope they get some coats of paint so playing the game ain't that dull looking!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Okay. Let's hope the new bloggers arrive today or tomorrow and let's hope they let us hear some information about themselves.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 







COMMERCIAL TIME! I painted something! A year ago!

To keep this blog full of pictures, here's a Arcade controller my friend built, and another dude draw the poor hardcore Slayer fan, and for the last I added some gore and other paints to the mix. Coolest controller ever? There's the essence of gaming: bursting brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment