Saturday, March 30, 2013

Midnight PiP



Looking forward to finishing it tomorrow. there are plenty of stuff that needs more attention and some which so far have not been started. This minis has sure been a pain to paint as I stripped it three times before I  settled for a scheme. I'm not totally happy with it but I feel that I have learned a lot since I started it and he will be somewhat in the background so I can't care too much if I want to finish this piece. Any advice is welcome



Cheers and good night

2 comments:

  1. All the Tzeentch stuff you have going on is great. The centaur is cool and the shaman with the curslings head is creepy.

    I like the turquoise colour scheme, works nicely with the brown skin tone.

    Really looking forward to seeing this project completed.

    PDH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it! So much character in the conversion and an awesome paint job to go with it.

    ReplyDelete