Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My first commission work


Here's a piccie of a Chaos Dwarf blood bowl team which I made for my first client ever. The team is made of rackham models, and boy they are groovy. At the moment I'm building a whole force of Dark Eldar and a massive Vampire Counts army. Looks like I've sold my soul to money, because it's hard to find time to make my own miniatures... heh heh! Gah!

The client wanted me to do with my own style but with some brighter details, and he wanted to do the bases himself.

(As a poor student these sort of jobs are the best, because it's rare that someone pays you for your loved hobby...)

6 comments:

  1. Nice job! I've used some of those minis in teams before, they are a great deal of fun to paint aren't they? I like how you 'chaosed up' the armored dwarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janus: Thankses! And welcome to our blog!

    Ferret: Yep, those meteors of aegis were tons of fun to paint. I love o paint different metals and with those minis I think I got the change to do every type of shading. I used normal paints, inks, pigments and tamiya smoke after a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gems mate! The minis are perfect and they fit your style like a glove! the blue and orange makes a nice interesting combo and it sure is Turskanesqu no doubt. Saved in my inspirational folder.


    Also what did you use for the orange?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice looking team! Should make your client happy no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits??

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete